Your Dissertation in Education
- Scott Buckler - Independent Academic, Teacher, Chartered Psychologist
- Nicholas Walliman - Oxford Brookes University, UK
Student Teaching/Field Experience
Are you struggling with your dissertation? Have you started too late and now you're panicking?
Help is here! Your Dissertation in Education is a straight-forward, plain English guide to doing and writing your project. It will take you from start to finish, with practical and friendly advice on every page. This second edition includes:
- A new Foundations section with the concepts and tools you need to get started
- An expanded guide to methodology and writing about methods
- A new chapter on mixed methods
An essential companion on your dissertation journey, this book is ideal for students across education, including teacher training, early childhood and education studies.
Student Success is a series of essential guides for students of all levels. From how to think critically and write great essays to boosting your employability and managing your wellbeing, the Student Success series helps you study smarter and get the best from your time at university.
For those about to undertake a dissertation at under graduate or post-graduate level this is a great guide which will support you and increase your confidence.
Extremely useful textbook for students at all levels.
Sample Materials & Chapters
Your Dissertation in Education: What is a dissertation?