The Nurse's Anatomy and Physiology Colouring Book
- Neal Cook - University of Ulster, UK
- Andrea Shepherd - University of Ulster, UK
- Jennifer Boore - University of Ulster, UK
February 2021 | 256 pages | SAGE Publications Ltd
COLOURING – THE STRESS-FREE WAY TO STUDY ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY!
Are you looking for an easy and effective way to learn and revise A&P?
Colouring is the perfect alternative to hours of reading, it is fun, creative and a proven learning technique. Gain a deeper understanding by putting pencils to paper and improve your ability to retain knowledge and recall it in classes, exams or out in practice.
It's ideal for visual learners - you’ll learn without even realising it!
- Now packed with even more: the second edition introduces new figures to colour in, new activity types, and a range of additional topics.
- Intuitive design using an innovative two step approach: test your knowledge by labelling the diagrams then add colour to the illustrations.
- Packed with information but simple and easy to follow
Chapter 1: Descriptors of the Body
Chapter 2: Homeostasis
Chapter 3: The Human Cell
Chapter 4: The Human Microbiome
Chapter 5: The Nervous System: Control of Body Function
Chapter 6: Special and General Senses: Responding to the Environment
Chapter 7: The Endocrine System: Control of Internal Functions
Chapter 8: The Digestive System: Nutrient Supply and Waste Elimination
Chapter 9: Metabolism and Liver Function
Chapter 10: The Respiratory System: Gaseous Exchange
Chapter 11: The Renal System: Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Balance
Chapter 12: The Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems: Internal Transport
Chapter 13: The Immune System: Internal Protection
Chapter 14: Skin and Temperature Regulation
Chapter 15: The Musculoskeletal System: Support and Movement
Chapter 16: The Reproductive Systems
Chapter 17: Development Through the Life Span
Excellent easy to understand resource
School of nursing and midwifery, Birmingham City University
July 6, 2022