This collection of over 130 hours of video draws upon a vast network of SAGE’s authors and editors. It includes many tutorials, interviews, and demonstrations, along with many more films addressing practitioner issues. View the complete title list.
Contributors include: Mick Cooper on Empathy and Listening, Jerrold Lee Shapiro on Existential Psychotherapy and John McLeod on Evidence-Based Practice.
New content coming in January 2022!
Approximately 7 new hours covering:
- Diversity in Counseling, including multicultural counseling and intersections of race, gender, and age with diagnoses and treatment
- Technology in Counseling, including teletherapy/video therapy
- Substance Abuse Treatment
Want to find out more? Request a free trial!
Already tried and liked the product?
Recommend SAGE Video to your librarian.
- Tim Bond, University of Bristol
- Emmy van Deurzen, New School of Psychotherapy and Counselling, London
- Nadya Fouad, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Miguel Gallardo, Pepperdine University
- Lawrence Gerstein, Ball State University
- Frederick Leong, Michigan State University
- Walter Lonner, Emeritus Professor, Western Washington University
- Andrew Reeves, University of Liverpool
Video will cover topics across the following core areas:
- Counseling Research Methods
- Counseling Setting/Client Groups
- Theory and Approaches
- Counseling Skills
- Professional Issues