Engaged Criminology: An Introduction invites students to learn and think like a criminologist through its applied learning approach. Author Rena C. Zito adopts a conversational tone, prompting students to interrogate inequalities, consider unintended consequences, and envision solutions, all while highlighting the role of systemic inequalities as predictors and outcomes of criminal conduct and punishment. Real-world examples and hands-on activities get students doing criminology rather than just retaining definitions, as well as fostering critical interaction with the most central ideas in contemporary criminology.
This title is accompanied by a complete teaching and learning package. Contact your SAGE representative to request a demo.
- Digital Option / Courseware SAGE Vantage is an intuitive digital platform that delivers this text’s content and course materials in a learning experience that offers auto-graded assignments and interactive multimedia tools, all carefully designed to ignite student engagement and drive critical thinking. Built with you and your students in mind, it offers simple course set-up and enables students to better prepare for class. Learn more.
- Assignable Video with Assessment
Assignable video (available with SAGE Vantage) is tied to learning objectives and curated exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life. Watch a sample video now.
- LMS Cartridge: Import this title’s instructor resources into your school’s learning management system (LMS) and save time. Don’t use an LMS? You can still access all of the same online resources for this title via the password-protected Instructor Resource Site. Learn more.
For additional information, custom options, or to request a personalized walkthrough of these resources, please contact your sales representative.
LMS cartridge included with this title for use in Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
The LMS cartridge makes it easy to import this title’s instructor resources into your learning management system (LMS). These resources include:
- Test banks
- Editable chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides
- Sample course syllabi
- Lecture notes
- All tables and figures from the textbooks
You can still access all of the same online resources for this title via the password-protected Instructor Resource Site.
The open-access Student Study Site makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime. It offers flashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, as well as learning objectives that reinforce the most important material.