Business and Professional Communication Playbook
Essential Skills for Tomorrow's Workplace
- Michelle T. Violanti - The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA
- Stephanie Kelly - North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University, USA
This title is accompanied by a complete teaching and learning package. Contact your SAGE representative to request a demo.
- Digital Option / Courseware SAGE Vantage is an intuitive learning platform that integrates quality SAGE textbook content with assignable multimedia activities and auto-graded assessments to drive student engagement and ensure accountability. Unparalleled in its ease of use and built for dynamic teaching and learning, Vantage offers customizable LMS integration and best-in-class support. It’s a learning platform you, and your students, will actually love. Learn more.
- Assignable Video with Assessment Assignable video (available with SAGE Vantage) is tied to learning objectives and curated exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life. Watch a sample video now.
- LMS Cartridge: Import this title’s instructor resources into your school’s learning management system (LMS) and save time. Don’t use an LMS? You can still access all of the same online resources for this title via the password-protected Instructor Resource Site. Learn more.
For additional information, custom options, or to request a personalized walkthrough of these resources, please contact your sales representative.
LMS cartridge included with this title for use in Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
The LMS cartridge makes it easy to import this title’s instructor resources into your learning management system (LMS). These resources include:
- Test banks
- Editable chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides
- Sample course syllabi
- Lecture notes
- All tables and figures from the textbook
You can still access all of the same online resources for this title via the password-protected Instructor Resource Site.
The open-access Student Study Site makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime. It offers flashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts, as well as learning objectives that reinforce the most important material.
“This book includes great activities as well as real-life examples. It encompasses many traditional course concepts studied in business and professional communication while relating those concepts to pragmatic examples.”
“I like the shorter, more manageable chapter lengths. The writing style is casual but academic without being dry. Well organized, easy to read, and covers areas in business communication that many textbooks, if not most, either skim over or leave out completely.”
“Real world application of communication in a business setting. Modern examples drawn from current events and personal anecdotes students will be able to relate to.”
“It is a quick and comprehensive read on the applicable aspects of a Business and Professional Communication class. The research is up to date, applicable to the student population and is easy to relate to.”